Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please HELP, police pulling me over for stupid light issue!!!!?

I drive a 97 Nissan Sentra and I got my car repaired a couple months ago and what happened is that someone had replaced my right flasher light (orange light) before I got it repaired, it blinked normally but now its really fast.



How do I make it stop blinking faster and at a normal pace, I have a hard time changing lanes cause people cannot see the lights flashing.



I asked smoeone and they said that maybe one of my lights on the right side is not working or bulb gone. I also have a problem with my license plate light, everytime I hit on the light, it works but many times it doesnt, do I need to change the bulb?



Please help me with these questions, any opinion are welcome. The police keeps pulling me over for this and its very annoying, Please helpPlease HELP, police pulling me over for stupid light issue!!!!?In almost 99% of cars, if a bulb is out, the turn signals won't light at all, since there are in series. To me, it sounds like you have an incorrect bulb or bulbs installed. The incorrect bulbs will draw too much or not enough current causing the flasher to operate slower of faster. If it works for one side, the flasher is OK.



The license plate bulb socket could be corroded. Take the bulb out and check for corrosion, it isn't rocket science.Please HELP, police pulling me over for stupid light issue!!!!?In some cars, the blinker appears to blink really fast (to you, inside the car) to tell you that the light is out. Is that what the cops are telling you? Check it out when you are stopped.Please HELP, police pulling me over for stupid light issue!!!!?I know that with many car makes, a turn signal blinking twice as fast does in fact mean there is a bulb out. Check this by turning the car on and turning on the turn signal and getting out and check it.



If you replace the bulb and it it still blinking abnormally, I would recommend taking it back to the shop where it was fixed. They may not be able to do anything, but maybe they can!



As far as the ticket, you should call and see if it is what they a call a %26quot;fix-it%26quot; ticket. Basically, as long as you get it fixed within a certain amount of time, they will not charge you for the ticket. :)



Good luck!